So far the most useful tool has been Google translator from English to Indonesian and, even more so – in the opposite direction: https://translate.google.com/#en/id/ In a place where a rare person speaks English this helps to communicate via e-mails.
We will get more added here once we find other useful resources.
We saw a total solar eclipse before
We were here
- RT @astrovilks: Apsveicu ar astronomiskā pavasara sākumu plkst. 6:30. Noskaņai pievienoju Indonēzijā vērotā Saules aptumsuma foto. https://… 08:09:30 AM March 20, 2016
- Have all met again in Cologne airport(except Anders who is busy climbing volcanoes).It's winter here!!!Why did we need to came back so soon? 01:42:11 PM March 19, 2016
- We visited Jakarta's national monument in the morning and then the zoo.Now preparing for the flights home later today.Will be in Europe tmrw 10:43:15 AM March 18, 2016
- Jakarta doesn't seem much different from Makassar so far.But more people understand English here.And less people go on the same motorcycle:D 03:01:19 PM March 17, 2016
- Some tiny chaos&just a 1h delay for our flight toJakarta.Now have boarded the plane.Have got used to delays here,that's part of routine here 06:57:52 AM March 17, 2016
Tag Cloudairport Ampana Batutumonga beach beer boat bucket car coral crab durian eclipse fish hammock hotel island Istanbul Jakarta jellyfish lake Lore Lindu Makassar money mosquito mountain Pagimana palm Poso rain Riga road sea singing snorkeling Tana Toraja tarsier taxi tent Tentena Togean Togian Wakai waterfall wifi Wuasa