So far the most useful tool has been Google translator from English to Indonesian and, even more so – in the opposite direction: https://translate.google.com/#en/id/ In a place where a rare person speaks English this helps to communicate via e-mails.
We will get more added here once we find other useful resources.
We were here
- If you were waiting till the last blog post to start reading about our Eclipse trip to Chile, that time has come. T… https://t.co/kQpb3EfdQo 10:31:14 PM July 14, 2019
- Anders has landed in Stockholm, so all of us are back now. But turns out for several of us only the body has return… https://t.co/K4gcRUaSJi 10:32:20 AM July 11, 2019
- 7 of us are back in Latvia now :) Anders is still somewhere over the Atlantic ocean and should get home tomorrow. 08:56:26 PM July 10, 2019
- Have landed in Rome Fiumicino. Half of us went to Rome center for sightseeing, the other to Ostia beach to catch so… https://t.co/FgSZtRWRD2 07:29:58 AM July 10, 2019
- We have boarded the plane and leaving shortly to Rome (Anders has already left 30min ago to BuenosAires). See you later! :) 02:33:03 PM July 09, 2019
Tag Cloudairport Ampana Batutumonga beach beer boat bucket car coral crab durian eclipse fish hammock hotel island Istanbul Jakarta jellyfish lake Lore Lindu Makassar money mosquito mountain Pagimana palm Poso rain Riga road sea singing snorkeling Tana Toraja tarsier taxi tent Tentena Togean Togian Wakai waterfall wifi Wuasa