So far the most useful tool has been Google translator from English to Indonesian and, even more so – in the opposite direction: https://translate.google.com/#en/id/ In a place where a rare person speaks English this helps to communicate via e-mails.
We will get more added here once we find other useful resources.
We were here
- The short story about the last day of our US trip published now - read it all in https://t.co/BbFR68IhLQ 11:15:45 AM September 15, 2017
- After a short break there's a new post in the blog - about the day nr 25 of the trip! https://t.co/jNCBnHn9Or 06:20:47 AM September 06, 2017
- RT @astrovilks: ASV novērotā pilnā Saules aptumsuma video šeit: https://t.co/YSolNuOo13 https://t.co/cCJd489bDu 08:56:07 AM August 29, 2017
- The arrival day is today! Majority of the team arriving in Riga at 17:55 from Istanbul and then Agnese at 19:55 from Moscow. 12:29:33 PM August 27, 2017
- @AcrylicPixie Check out the pictures in the participants tweets. https://t.co/B0YIF2bBtF Putting them in the genera… https://t.co/mCLf0JwwMi 11:30:19 AM August 27, 2017 in reply to AcrylicPixie
Tag Cloudairport Ampana Batutumonga beach beer boat bucket car coral crab durian eclipse fish hammock hotel island Istanbul Jakarta jellyfish lake Lore Lindu Makassar money mosquito mountain Pagimana palm Poso rain Riga road sea singing snorkeling Tana Toraja tarsier taxi tent Tentena Togean Togian Wakai waterfall wifi Wuasa